Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Blog Re-Design...Again


Hi friends, apparently it was time for a blog re-design. I'm constantly finding new things I love and I feel as though I am ever changing. I'm sure you've seen that in my blog quite a lot. Sometimes I think it's bad that I change my blog design so much, but then I remind myself why I have a blog in the first place. The reason I have a blog is because it brings me life and joy to express myself creatively. Whether that be through my photography, thrifting, painting, home-decor or DIY projects it's all creative and it's all fun!

So I hope you like my blog re-style, its a little more clean, but still very me! I'm pretty excited about it, I may tweak a few things here and there for the next few weeks but i'm pretty happy with it....for now.

Love you guys and thanks for reading and growing with me as I continue to discover new things that bring me joy and life!

No comments:

Post a Comment