Sunday, October 26, 2014

Sunday OOTD


Hi friends, today I'm sharing my Sunday outfit of the day with you. Its the perfect fall/winter outfit and it's ever so comfortable. But before I give you my outfit details I have a funny/pathetic story for you.

Last week I started listening to Christmas music. I know how pathetic, it's only October, but I just couldn't help myself. The story doesn't end there though. I'm sure you all have that Christmas album or song that brings you back to your childhood and to your happy place. Well for me that album is James Taylor: A Christmas Album. We can all thank my father for that one. I listened to one song and found my heart swirling in emotion and then the 'Christmas Song' came on and something happened in my heart. In an instant I looked over at my husband and no lie tears shot out of my eyes. My husband thinking something was wrong quickly asked me what was going on and with a shaky voice I said "I LOVE CHRISTMAS!" I genuinely was so happy and excited for christmas that I couldn't take it and cried for a good 5 minutes. Of course my husband cuddled me and laughed the whole time. So if you weren't already aware, I'm pretty obsessed with christmas. Oh gosh I was just going to write a list of all the great things about christmas but I had better stop here and get back to my OODT.

Another reason I wanted to share that story is because fall has truly come to end. It's COLD my friends, I think these are the only tree's left with leaves on them in all of Leduc. Snow is coming any day now.

I had a realization the other day, that I may not always shop at the "cool stores" but I think that what is important is finding gems in the more affordable stores. There are hidden gems in the "uncool shops" too. I wish I had all the money in the word to fill my closet with: Urban Outfitters, Free People, Anthropology and so many more. But I think I do a pretty great job with what I got :)

Anyways here is what i'm wearing:

Hat: Superstore
Jean Jacket: Thrift find
Sweater: Forever 21
Leggings: Stiches
Booties: Ardene

Thanks Stephane for the pictures, you're my favorite!


Is anyone else as excited about Christmas as me?
PS: Stephane and I are officially going to Ohio for Christmas, I'm still freaking out about that too. Sooooooo so happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment