Thursday, August 14, 2014

What I'm Lovin Lately [Vol. 2]



1. Wild Flowers: I don't know what it is but i've been obsessed with wild flowers recently. I've been picking them for my home, drawing numerous doodles and painting pictures. They are just so beautiful and free, they make my heart happy! 

LINK TO IMAGE ON PINTEREST
2. Boyfriend Shorts: I bought my first pair of boyfriend shorts a few weeks ago and I have lived in them ever since. They are so comfortable, I hate wearing skin tight shorts in the summer. There's nothing worse then being hot in short tight shorts. These boyfriend shorts have changed my summer! 


3. Peter Pan: If you know me well then you know that i've loved Peter Pan since I was a little girl. I think I will always love it. I just can't get enough of Never-never Land! It's everything from having happy thought that make you fly, never growing up, fairies and mermaids to the adventurous heart of Peter. I'm always looking for old copies of Peter Pan at thrift stores, I pathetically already own two! 


4. Running Wild w/Bear Grylls: I'm literally obsessed with this show right now. Some how I missed any advertisement for it and stumbled upon it this week. I watched all 3 episodes that have aired so far (Zac Efrons episode was easily my favorite). I could probably write a whole report on all the reasons I love the show but nobody has time for that. So, i'll simply say that you all need to watch it. If you like adventure and celebrities over coming fears and doing really rad stuff then you should watch. Plus Bear Grylls is the $h*T! 


5. Oversized Jean Jacket: Lets just praise the Lord for this vintage jean jacket. I have been wearing this a ton and am so stoked on it. One of my favorite things is about this jacket is that on the inside in permanent marker the previous owner wrote her name. In big letters it says, Doreen. I just love knowing that a stylish women named Doreen used to own this jacket, It just feels right ;) 

Well there you have it, that's what i'm loving lately.
What are you lovin lately, friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment