Monday, August 11, 2014

Thrifting Gems [Vol.3]



Some thrift finds take patience. I've been wanting a white pitcher to use as a vase for what seems like forever. I finally found one and it was only $1, what a steal! 
I was looking for a plain vase but when I found this one for such a great price I had to have it. Turns out the flower embroidery grew on me and now I love it. 


I actually got my vase a few weeks back but didn't have any flowers to put in it so i've waited till now to share it with you. Since I was in a field today and I quickly picked some of these little yellow beauties with my white pitcher in mind. 
Adding flowers to my home is the quickest way for me to brighten up the space, and flowers just make me happy. 


Have you been on the hunt for any specific thrifty thing lately? 

No comments:

Post a Comment