Sunday, August 17, 2014

Kelsey-Ann


Hi friends, Stephane and I spent the weekend in Medicine Hat celebrating out nephew Greyson's 1st birthday. I got to help out with decorating and taking pictures for the party, it was woodland themed and oh so cute. We got to see lots of family and the weather was perfect. I pulled Kels aside in the evening to take some pictures of her, she is oh so photogenic! She is such an incredible wife and momma, I feel like the luckiest to have inherited such an incredible sister-in-law. I had so much fun taking her picture, it was crazy windy and we thought it best to let her hair fly. 

"Her heart was a secret garden..." 


Obviously I asked Stephane to take a few of us together. 



Love you so much Kelsey, you're such a fricken babe!


No comments:

Post a Comment