Thursday, August 21, 2014

Healthy Peanut-Butter Cookies


I know I know, how can the word healthy and cookie be in the same sentence, well if a cookie doesn't have any bad sugars in it then it's considered healthy in my book. 
I was skeptical making these but once I tried them the most amazing thing happened...I fell in love with a healthy cookie. You guys even my husband loves them, he literally begged me to make more. That's when I knew that these were too good not to share. 


Ingredients: 
1 cup - All Natural Peanut Butter (No added anything) 
1/2 cup- Honey
3 packets- Stevia
1 tsp- Vanilla Extract
1/2 cup- Oats
1- Egg
1tsp- Baking Soda


1. Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees. 
2. Put all of your ingredients into a bowl and stir it together. 


3. Greece your baking sheet, I used coconut oil. 
4. Glob your dough onto your baking sheets. My mixture was pretty sticky so I didn't roll it into balls. 


5. Use a fork to smash them, you don't have to do this but peanut butter cookies always do, so it felt right LOL. 
6. Put them in the oven and cook for 11 minutes. 


7. Take them out and let them cool.  


8. Devour your delicious cookies!

Feel free to tweak the recipe, and if you want them sweeter add more honey. If you make them, let me know how they turn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment