Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Thrifting Gem [Vol. 3]


While I was in Ohio I made sure to stop at our local thrift store. I love being in the states for so many reasons but one obvious reason is that everything is significantly cheaper then Canada. Even thrift stores are cheaper and who doesn't like saving money? 

I was stoked to score this really fun vintage floral dress. I would style it a little differently if I had access to my full closet and maybe i'll make a few alternations but since i'm on vaca and don't have everything with me I decided to show it to you as is. 

Lately i've been really inspired by this girl I came across on Instagram. She has a blog called:
Feel + Flourish and I just love her style. (See her blog HERE)!  Anyways, she found a similar style dress thrifting and ever since i've been looking for one of my own. The way she inspires me is how I hope to inspire others :) 


Hope you're having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment