Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Pondering Thoughts

As i sit here pondering my thoughts, i ask myself, can one ponder there own thoughts? Or is that a bit redundant, seeing as pondering is pretty close to thinking. Either way i have been pondering many a thing. Mostly though, i'm wondering who reads my blog, i know for certain that about 4 people do, the rest are all maybes. Its really not about the number of people that read this blog, what i'm actually wondering is if people i don't know well read my blog. That is probably the most exciting thing ever. Because that would mean someone other than my family and close friend(s) actually think i have an exciting or at the very least, amusing life. So if you read my blog, or if you read this post you should probably tell me. I won't be creeped out, unless your a creepy person. I most likely will be very very excited. However, there is a huge chance that only my close friends read this, so in that case i would be talking to no-one. That would be a sad day. Yet, I will still cling to the hope that people i don't know well, find me entertaining and take time out of the unknown happenings of there lives to read about my life. I am honored, truly :)

5 comments:

  1. I read your blog Emily! And I hope that I don't qualify as creepy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH EEM GEE just made my whole life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your blog Em! But you already knew that. I wonder the same thing about my blog cuz I'm pretty sure I'm writing for an audience of maybe 5.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your blog too, Lauren. I miss both of you guys and am excited to read about your lives and see your AMAZING photography.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emily!!
    i just thought id let you know that i read your blog! but as you can see i am a little behind! :)
    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete