Monday, July 28, 2014

Summer Sunset


Hey guys I hope you don't mind that i'm posting mostly pictures lately, I'm just really excited about using my camera. 

I also have a confession to make, 80% of the blogs I follow I only look at there pictures. So, in some ways I assume half of the people that look at my blog only look at my pictures. Pictures are just the better. 

I wanted to go out in the evening when the light was pretty, but time got ahead of us and we ended up with only about 10 minutes of light left in the day. But we had enough time to snap these pictures before it got dark. 

Also, I just got this tee-shirt dress for $7 and I LURVE IT! It's so comfortable and it makes for the perfect summer dress. 



Stephane calls this my Einstein hair b/c believe it or not i actually have natural wavy/curly hair. 

Aren't summer sunsets the best!? 

No comments:

Post a Comment