Monday, May 26, 2014

Stephane's Birthday Fun


Last Thursday it was Stephane's 23rd birthday, we had a celebration just the two of us on his birthday and on Friday we had a birthday BBQ at our friends place. I love seeing people come together to celebrate Stephane, he so deserves it! I know he felt loved and had a lot of fun. I wanted to share some pictures of his birthday and the BBQ. 


On Stephane's birthday of all the places he could have chosen to eat, Subway is his favorite. So we got Subway and then went to the movie theatre to see The Neighbors. 
After the movie we got ice cream, sang happy birthday and went on a short walk where we got attacked by bugs and called it a night. 


The BBQ was so great, the weather was beautiful, we were surrounded by people we love and the food was UH-MAZING!!!


I love celebrating people, especially when it's my husband!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment