Monday, April 28, 2014

Sunset


I don't know about you but I don't think sunsets will never get old. A beautiful sunset is always something amazing to behold. Yesterday evening on our way home from church we stopped on the side of the road to take some pictures and watched the as sun went down. Taking time for little detours like this always fill me with so much life and peace. Leduc may not have forest or mountains but we sure do have plenty of fields, oh and cool old barns. 


Adventures don't have to be hours long, sometimes a 10 minute adventure is all it takes to fill up your adventure tank. Make time for detours and stop and watch the sunset. 

PS: Here's what's tickling my ears lately. I've loved Kina since I had a myspace LOL. Love her whimsy and her sound. 

No comments:

Post a Comment