Monday, April 14, 2014

Double Denim

Happy Monday friends, hope your week is getting off to a great start. I'm on the tale end of a cold PTL it's almost done. I've been a boogery mess for a few days now. Tissues and vix everywhere LOL. Thought I would share today's outfit with you. I always feel bold rocking double denim and the top button. 

Confession, sometimes I search through Pinterest before I get ready in the morning to find inspiration. Below is todays inspiration. I don't know who this girl is but she sure is pretty.                                                                                                                                                     

Today I attempted to do a french braid in the front of my hair. I have never been able to french braid and this has been my most successful french braid ever. With that said, it's not very good but i'm hoping to only get better and better. 
Shirt: Nordstrom Rack Jeans: Forever 21 Glasses: Ardene
Have a great day lovelies. 


No comments:

Post a Comment