Saturday, March 29, 2014

Peanut Butter Banana Bites


I'm not much of a baker, I have done very little baking in my life. That doesn't stop me from trying though. I don't love following recipes I like just making stuff up so that's what I did this morning. 
These were husband approved and a perfect snack to grab on the go. 

Ingredients: 
1 cup oats 
1 banana 
1/3 cup peanut butter 
1/3 cup chocolate chips (I didn't have chocolate chips so I used dark chocolate pieces) 
1/2 tsp vanilla 
2TBS honey 
Put all ingredients into a mixing bowl, and mash everything together. 
 It will look something like the picture above. 
Then make little spoonfuls and place onto a greased baking sheet. 
Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Let them cool for 15 minutes or so before eating.
Feel free to play around with the recipe. You could add nuts or cinnamon anything really!
Don't forget to smile today :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment