Friday, March 21, 2014

Let's Go Adventuring

Today was one of those wake up late, watch 2 hours of TV and mosey around the house kind of days. We didn't have any plans except for something this evening. I would have stayed in my PJ's all day if Stephane hadn't suggested us going adventuring. He knows I feel alive when i'm outside and when he said we could take pictures I could not say no. It's so wonderful being known. 

Of course I grabbed our Mexican blanket. It's crazy how adding a blanket can turn a freezing cold photo shoot into a picture that looks much more cozy, carefree and whimsical. I think thats why we love pictures in coffee shops with hot drinks and books. I don't know what it is about that cozy look we all love so much. I think life is just better when were cozy... I know my life is! 

I'm going to take a moment to brag on my husband. He is not only seriously good looking but he has great style. This boy knows how to layer. That hair cut tho...it's got me swooning at the sight of him. He also takes such good care of my heart, he's a great listener and the best friend a girl could have asked for. Also, he takes amazing pictures, thanks for being my photographer babe! I LOVE HIM! 

I'm mildly obsessed with the pictures we took today. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. 

Go outside today and celebrate your life! 





No comments:

Post a Comment