Thursday, March 20, 2014

Bring On Summer Baby


I've been dreaming of summer since summer of last year when I moved to Canada and felt like I never got a proper summer. I was used to the 100 degree Redding weather and when we came to Canada is was only 75... not that warm. However I will not let that keep me down this summer. It's all i've been looking forward too. 

I've created a little summer fun list: 
Picnics in the park
Lots of bike rides in the sun 
Night time bon fires with friends
Delicious BBQ's 
Try not to get eaten by mosquitos
Write a happy whimsy summer song 
Visit my family (someway somehow)
Take more pictures with my "real" camera
Go on walks with my love just to hold hands
Get a tan
Go swimming (not in an indoor pool, that's going to be hard since i'm in Canada)
Be spontaneous  
Make new friends and hang with them
Don't become a hermit 
Don't binge watch TV
Make a summer songs playlist 
Go on a road-trip 
Have Stephane make a little video of a day trip adventure (I've always wanted one of these) 
Laugh lots and have fun


Here's some pics from my past few summers, gosh I'm so blessed. 
Bring on summer baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment