Sunday, February 9, 2014

Living in Layers

Moving to Canada has been a cold transition, literally freezing. This outfit was one I happened to wear on a warmer day but I would say I was still a little under bundled. I could have done with my heavy duty winter coat. 

I truly love fashion blogs and all things Pinterest, putting together an outfit is always fun and i get to be creative. I really loved this outfit. One of my biggest things with fashion is that I need to be comfortable. If my pants are too tight or my shirt is itchy I won't wear it. I'll maybe have it on for a few minutes and then change clothes. This outfit has some of the staples pieces I love to wear most. 
Jeans, tee, oversized sweater...i'm good to go! 

Skinny Jeans: Forever 21 (also they are super soft and comfy) 
Boots: Forever 21 
Sweater: Forever 21 (Stephane calls this sweater my cape b/c its so large and cozy)
Green Jacket: Thrifted 
Tee-shirt: Thrifted (I've got to have some american pride, and why not my hometown baseball team) 

One thing I have learned is how to layer, it's all about the layers! 






No comments:

Post a Comment