Friday, February 28, 2014

A Kindred Spirit

Stole pic from Courtney's facebook
In life I have only met a few kindred spirits and today I want to brag on one of them. Miss Courtney McCrone is the epitome of whimsical, so naturally she has won my heart. I met her my senior year of high school, we were in the same science class. Ever since then I have watched her pursue her dreams so passionately and fearlessly. She's inspired me in so many ways, not only is she one of the most talented and creative women I know, but she is a visionary whose love for the Lord is so beautiful.

Courtney launched her own clothing line 23 Skidoo, anywhere adventure wear (link HERE) if you know whats good for you you'll check it out. She calls her followers Skadette's, I mean how cute is that?!!!
Her 23 skidoo blog is full of fun "DIY ideas, adventure stories, and simple ways to make your lifestyle a bit more daring in the most lady like manner", you guys i'm telling you she's perfect! Courtney is based out of Cleveland and I can't wait to see what the future has is store for her. I know it's only going to be bigger and better things. 

Love you Courtney, thanks for being you and living life fearlessly!   


1 comment:

  1. Emily, you are so SWEET! I am so happy and blessed to call you my sister. Thank you so much for your kind words, I just love you! (p.s. I often wonder when in life I will be able to see you again, haha! Hopefully sometime soonish)

    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete