Sunday, September 18, 2011

Blog Fail

Dear Readers,
I just want to take this time to apologize for my inconsistent blogging. I really don't have an excuse, i have plenty of exciting things happen in my life everyday. There are adventures that greet me around every corner. I find my time spent on the computer is given to facebook and twitter, somehow blogspot does not always do it for me. I am here now though and that is the important thing. I dedicate most of my blog entries to funny things in my life because, who doesn't like reading funny stories? However, i can't really think of any to amuse you all with. So i won't, instead i will just let you know that i am alive and well. I am fully happy and having a bunch of adventures. I miss you all.
All my love
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment