Saturday, December 27, 2014

Vanya & Nicole


Hi everyone I hope you had a great christmas! I'm currently in Ohio soaking up every minute with my whole family. We haven't all been together under the same roof for christmas for a few years now, so its been pretty wonderful...crowded but wonderful. Fitting 13 people in a 3 bedroom house with one bathroom, for a a week is rather impressive. 

One of my christmas presents to my brother, his wife and my niece Jubilee was a family photo-shoot. I could not have asked for more perfect weather, everything was calm and peaceful.

Before you look through the pics can we talk about how cute my niece is for a second, because it's almost to much to handle. Those cheeks and those big blue eyes...come oooonnn!!! I should also mention that my sister in law is a total babe, I hope I look like that after I have a baby. I'll also point out the obvious and tell you that my brother has a pretty sick bun. He basically looks like Jesus when his hair is down. Ok i'm done...if you can't tell I love them a lot and am very excited to share there family photos with you.

Enjoy :) 


1 comment: