Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Denise Valle



Hey guys I have a goodie to share with you today. We had the privilege of having our friend Denise stay with us this weekend. She is creative and fun and brings out the best in everyone around her. She is so inspiring and carries so much wisdom. I really feel privileged to know her and so privileged to photograph her. 

I love "just for fun" photo-shoots and thats what this was, we drove around town to a few different spots taking photos and having a good time while trying not to freeze. I'm so happy with how the pictures turned out. Denise made my job so easy, this girl can do no wrong. 

Thanks Denise for inspiring me and letting me capture you and the wonder that you are! 

Make sure you check out Denise on her Instagram and facebook music page, you will be glad you did! 

No comments:

Post a Comment