Thursday, September 18, 2014

DIY: Headband Scarf


The other day I found this awesome floral skirt but it was a little too long so I cut it and had some left over fabric. I took a look that fun floral fabric and thought "hey that would make a great headband!" So, today I tried it out for the first time and loved it! 

I'm sure most of you know how to tie a headband like this but incase you don't I thought I'd show you how. 


1. Take your scarf and place is at behind your head. 


2. Bring it to the front and cross the fabric. 


3. Twist it over one more time. 


4. Then bring the pieces back behind your head. 


5.  Tie it in a knot and you're done! I made a bow but you could also just let the extra scarf hang down. 


It's so simple and sweet, it felt like it was the perfect thing to take my casual outfit from boring to fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment