Sunday, September 7, 2014

Bennett Turns Two


My sweet friend Katie-Lee asked me to take some pictures for her son Bennett's 2nd birthday party. He is honestly the cutest with his blue eyes and blond curly hair. I couldn't say enough nice things about there whole family. We love them and there kids. Katie-Lee is a true friend and an incredible momma, I hope to one day be as patient and loving as she is with her family. I'm so grateful to be apart of there lives and it was such a joy to take pictures for the party. 

Here are some of my favorites:

 Happy Birthday Bennett! 


Love you guys :) 


2 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful! Amazing job Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the sweet kind words. I am so thankful for all these pictures! I love them all. Thank you again Em!

    ReplyDelete