Friday, August 1, 2014

The Half-Up Top Knot


As you may have heard me say before when I see a trend I love i'm all about jumping on the band wagon. Lately i've been seeing these half up baby buns and i'm obsessed. I thinks it's so fun and it's a great alternative to just your regular top knot. 

To get this look here's what I did. 

I left the natural wave in my hair and only straightened the ends. 
I took half of my hair and positioned it on the crown of my head. 
Then I looped my hair through the hair band a few times with out completely pulling it through. 
Any excess hair I wrap around and tucked into the hair band. 

Remember it's okay to look messy, after all that's the look I was going for. 
If the top knot doesn't look good the first time try it again. I've yet to perfect the naturally messy top knot and it can take me a few times to get the look I want. 


Let the half-up bunning begin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment