Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Night Out


When it comes to husbands I think I have the best one. He took me on a date and left where we were going a surprise. We went downtown Edmonton to this awesome little taco place. We often dream of our favorite taco place in Redding CA called Senor Rosas. We have yet to find something that compares to its glory but this place was a close second. We got to sit outside  on the patio and the weather was just perfect. Any time spent with him is my favorite. 


After diner we went on short walk around the block. 



Then Stephane had the genius idea to go to the top of a parking garage to look out and take some pictures. We walked up a bunch of stairs that smelled of pee. I'm pretty sure someone just urinated on the entire staircase YUCK!!! But when we reached the top the view was great and the sun was setting, it was well worth it! 


On the drive home we stopped at a thrift store. I'm always searching for old copies of Peter Pan (I have a mild obsessions with Peter Pan and it's been like that since I was a little girl). I actually found a copy from 1965, not too old but older then other copies I have found! 


 "I say, how do you do it ?" asked John, rubbing his knee. He was quite a practical boy.
"You just think lovely wonderful thoughts," Peter explained, "and they lift you up in the air." 
~James M. Barrie~

Over all it was a great night. Its a beautiful thing feeling known and my husband sure knows me well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment