Sunday, June 15, 2014

My Dad

Fathers Day is a great day because it gives us all another reason to celebrate someone we love. It feels like every dad in the world has there birthday on one day, too fun right?! 
I couldn't be with my dad today (so...PTL for FaceTime) but I wanted to tell you all a little bit about this great man I call dad! 
  • His name is Dwight and he's the best!
  • He is just a big kid at heart, he is always making jokes and trying to put a smile on your face.
  • He loves being outdoors, put him in a log cabin in the mountains and he will be in his happy place. 
  • He gives great hugs. 
  • Growing up he filled our house with singing and laughter. 
  • He has wisdom seeping out his ears, this man gives great advice. 
  • He really loves my mom and that makes me happy!
  • He is quick to love and quick to forgive. He's demonstrated a life of humility and vulnerability. 
  • He's a great story teller, he could tell you a tale or two about the fuzzy people that live between your toes. 
  • I've watched him change peoples lives and i've seen the impact he's left on so many people. 
  • He's the best DAD EVER!!! 


Love you Dad and HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment