Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Feeling Free


When I got dressed this morning I wanted to look feminine and carefree. When I don't know what to wear I will often pick one item of clothing and build things from there. Today I knew I wanted to wear my floppy hat, so it was easier to get the look I was going for after that. My outfit makes me feel like I should be walking down cute little streets in Italy looking at flowers and laughing with my love. 

My skirt is a maxi skirt that i'm wearing up high to get the look of a midi skirt. I then belted it and paired it with my floral tee. I kept everything else pretty simple. 


Here is what I'm wearing: 

Floral Tee: Thrifted
Maxi Skirt: Stiches
Sandals: Gifted
Purse: Yard Sale
Floppy Hat: Winners 



Sometimes I chicken out and don't wear my floppy hat out of the house, only because it's bold and kinda noticeable. Then I remind myself that if I feel beautiful then thats all that should matter. 
So, I boldly go out and when I get looks I think to myself...yes I have an awesome hat on, thanks for noticing LOL. 

Be bold, be brave, be beautifully you! 






No comments:

Post a Comment