Tuesday, June 10, 2014

How-To Get A Thick Beautiful Braid


Hi Friends, first off can I say that i'm really proud of myself for all the changes I made to my blog.  I'm absolutely in love with my new blog heading, maybe that's weird to say but i'm stoked on it. Ok enough about that, lets talk braids. As you may have heard me say, i'm lovin braids right now. I just taught myself how to french braid a few weeks ago, it's about time I learned. Before I tell you about my braid though, I want to start by saying I am no hair wizard and I don't pretend to be. Most of my life I've worn my hair natural and haven't done a thing to it, it's only been in the last 3 years that i've started styling my hair in different ways and it's fun! 

Every time i'm on Pinterest I see tons of girls with thick gorgeous braids. My hair is fine and thin so I thought I could never have such a braid. Then my world changed when I saw this Pin! I knew I had to try it out. 

Here is my simple tutorial on how to turn a sad, thin little girl braid into a fat, gorgeous, women braid. 

1. French braid your hair, if you don't know how...well i'm the wrong person to teach you.  


2. Hold the end of your braid (don't put a hair tie on it yet).
3. Start gently pulling at each piece of your braid. Start at the top and go down one side, then repeat on the other side  (LOL: my concentrated faces).


4. Add your hair tie. 
5. Style it however your heart desires!  


Now some of you may have known about this simple trick, and to you I say "thanks for nothing". JK...but not really. 

Hope this helps guys, let me know if you try it out and send me pics. 
LOVE YA :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment