Friday, May 2, 2014

Happy Sweet 16 Sister


Everyone listen up, my sister turns 16 today and I want to let you know why she's one of the best humans I know. 
For starters she is incredibly beautiful, she has mermaid hair and the prettiest blue eyes you'll ever see. Alley is one of the most caring people ever, she loves everyone around her so well. She is also crazy talented. She sings like an angel from heaven, the kind of singing voice that you almost can't stand b/c its that good and it's not fair lol. But truly she really is that good! She also makes me laugh like no one else can because she is incredibly funny. When we're together everything is better. She's a great friend and a great sister. Stephane always tell me that Alley and I are the same person, I take that as a HUGE compliment! 
Alley, I know I tell you this all the time, but i'm not lying when I say I want to be more like you. You are so full of life and I always learn so much from you! 
I would like to extend a special thanks to my mom and dad for making such a perfect human. 
Alley I love you so much, I wish I could be with you today. I would overload you with hugs and compliments. 
Happy Sweet 16 buddy!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment