Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Last Day of School


The end of anything is always bitter sweet. It's always hard saying goodbye as seasons change but the excitement of whats to come always brings me hope.  I could feel the excitement in the air today as our students finished up their last day of school. For those of you that don't know, Stephane and I have been school of ministry overseers this year. It's been a huge privilege and a great honor to lead such an incredible group of people who i'm now lucky to call friends. It's been a huge learning experience for me but I am happy to say that we truly had the most incredible students. They championed us and had incredible amounts of grace for us this year. It's been a beautiful thing to watch them grow and walk out there own process. I'm so proud of each of them! Way to go GSS!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment