Thursday, February 20, 2014

Puppy Love

I got really inspired by my friend Jessica's latest blog post (go check it out here). She's been scrap booking, something that I used to love doing, but haven't for years. I didn't want to go out a spent $30+ on supplies to start a scrap book so instead I thought I'd write up a blog and collage some pictures together, making a virtual scrap book page. I first chose a theme for the post, all good scrap books have themed pages. Even if its just day to day life, I picked my favorite theme Puppy Love!  

I adore dogs, I seriously LOOOOVE them. The first dog is named Gnarboots, he's Stephanes dog who lives at his moms house. He's only the cutest ever. 
The second dog, was originally my brothers dog but has become the family dog. Her name is Diggler and she is a wiener dog and she has my heart. 

I love them both and I hope you find them as cute as I do! 


We could learn a thing or two about unconditional love from these pups! 

1 comment:

  1. yesssss! I finally made it on your blog!! so happy I could inspire you!!

    ReplyDelete