Thursday, May 23, 2013

My Life Lately

I've been a little MIA from the blog scene lately, sorry. Life gets busy and I haven't been feeling to inspired to write. But hey i'm here now and thats what counts.

Last friday was my official last day of work, for those of you who don't know I spent the last 7 months caregiving for this little old lady with dementia and her husband, it was quite the learning experience for me and i'm glad to be done working. Steph and I are moving in about 2 1/2 weeks, and it's sneaking up on us for sure. It's so strange to be leaving a place i've called home for 3 years and starting over again in a foreign place. Yet, it's all rather exciting! I'm trying to embrace the change.

Yesterday we celebrated Stephane's golden birthday, he turned 22 on the 22nd!!! We both had our golden birthdays this year, I turned 21 on the 21st of january! Yaaay for our golden year together!

I haven't had much time for crafts or decorating, instead i've been packing and selling things. I am excited to start over with a fresh pallet. I have received so many hand me down furniture items over these 3 years that i have been more then happy to get rid of. Buying something brand new is a foreign concept to me. It's something i'm thrilled to do in the near future. Ikea here we come :)

This weekend we get to have a little mini shoot with our incredible wedding photographer. We're so excited. I love pictures and photography, especially when it's pictures of me and Steph. Let's be honest who doesn't like looking at beautiful photographs of themselves by an amazing photographer, b/c Lord knows i love it!

Hopefully my next post is a little more inspiring and pretty with pictures, because blog posts with pictures are always better.

much love

No comments:

Post a Comment