Monday, January 17, 2011

Nyquil

Here i sit, way to exhausted to actually be writing one of these little posts...but i'm not ready for sleep yet. Tonight i took some Nyquil, due to an awful cold but this was the first liquid medicine i have taken in probably close to 10 years. The experience has been one that has tried to be avoided at all costs, somehow i had a lapse of judgment and thought that it would be a good idea. Needless to say, it wasn't. I filled up my first tablespoon of that cheery flavored yuckyness and drank it. I was horrified, the flavor was worse than i had anticipated...and then i truly remembered what has caused my forever hatred of all things cherry. I filled up a cup of water before i poured my second tablespoon of evil. I mustered up enough courage to down the second table spoon and i wasn't surprised by the mild gag reflex that occurred. I kept everything down though. As i'm writing this i think my head is going to fall over but somehow it's still attached. This adventure is one that unfortunately may have to be repeated, however i hope that it's not for another 10 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment