Sunday, April 19, 2015

MIA


Hi friends,

If you didn't notice i've been totally MIA from the blog world lately. If i'm being real with you I just sort of stopped wanting to blog so I haven't. Mostly I just want to post my photography on here and since I didn't start this blog as a photography website it just doesn't feel right. Photography is something i'm really wanting to pursue, mostly i've just been doing photo-shoots for fun, slowly trying to build a portfolio before I boldly step into the great unknown of the photography business. But that probably won't be for awhile.

It's kind of funny b/c when I was blogging more frequently I would get a fair bit of people checking out my blog but only on days that I posted something new. Now I haven't posted in weeks and I have more people checking out my blog everyday, sorta strange how these things happen. I said from the beginning though that this blog was and has always been for myself and I'm not really motivated by numbers. It has always been a fun way for me to express myself. I think that as my desire for creativity has been focused on photography blogging has taken a back seat.

I just wanted to be real with you, and let you all know where i'm at. I may blog again this summer if or when i feel like it lol.

You can keep up with my on facebook or instagram!
Love you all

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment