Monday, February 2, 2015

Kelsey & Marcelo [In Love]


My brother-in-law and sister-in-law came to visit us this weekend for a late christmas celebration. We have so much fun together and I'm just the luckiest to have married into a great fam and that I get to call these two love birds family. In a week or so they will be celebrating 5 years together, they are such amazing parents and are wise beyond their years. I was more then happy to take some fun winter photos of them. Of course it was freezing and they were such troopers, we had to take a few breaks and warm up in the car but we made it through! 

Grab yourself a cup of hot tea and enjoy these cozy winter photos. Also, I love the way kels and Celo look at each other, so much love :) 


1 comment:

  1. Great blog.
    Your post is very interesting and profitable for us. It is really useful to me and all people.
    Useful information shared.
    Edmonton Photography

    ReplyDelete