Tuesday, November 11, 2014

DIY Banner


I'm in full blown christmas mode ya'll, today I woke up with the urge to do some crafting. I've been wanting a big old christmas banner to hang in my window. This was such a fun quick DIY and I LOVE LOVE LOVE how it turned out. If you want to make a banner of your own here is how I made mine. 



1. Use a ruler to write out your letters. 
Quick tip: If you have a letter that will repeat only draw it once, then cut it out and trace it to get some uniformity with your letters. 


2. Cut out each letter.


4. Use a tack or needle to poke small holes at the top of each letter. 


5. Use fishing line or string and weave it through the holes to string up your letters. 


6. Hang it up and have a Merry Christmas

Don't you love simple DIY's, I sure do!

No comments:

Post a Comment