Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Facebook

Hello fellow friends and family!!!
There is a fair chance if you read this blog that you also look at my facebook, so you may have already read that i will not be going on facebook again till March. You may be thinking, thats only like 3 weeks no big deal. Well, it's a big deal for me, especially when facebook has become my time filler, boredom fixer and ultimately my best source for procrastination. Sad sad sad, but all too true. So i find myself making the decision to essentially fast facebook till March. In hope of connecting back with the real world (i say this as i'm writing a blog...ironic), stop facebook creeping people i see everyday and spend my time doing more productive things. Such as, doing the homework that i keep putting off, start taking pictures again, play guitar more or even write a few more blog entries. Anyway you look at it, this can only be a good thing. Let this facebook-free adventure begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment